Juneberry Ridge in Norwood NC is looking for volunteers to help expand our trails network.
Our team will teach the delicate balance of optimizing scenic, geological, historic, and biological sites without adversely impacting natural systems and wildlife.
Sign up to leave a lasting mark on Juneberry Ridge.
Snacks, beverages tools and work gloves will be provided. Volunteers are welcomed to bring hand tools such as pruners, loppers, rakes, hoes etc. and are strongly encouraged to bring a refillable water bottle.
No pets please, minors should be accompanied by an adult.
All volunteers will receive a voucher to attend one of our Sunday Brunches!
• Meet at 8am on the main ridge to meet your team and safety briefings at 40120 Old Cottonville Rd Norwood NC, 28128
• Work activities will wind down around 12 pm
• Snacks and drinks will be provided during the workday
• Brunch Vouchers will be distributed at the end of the shift
• No pets please
• Minors welcomed with accompanying adult
Let Nature Lead™ Programming
This event is part of our year-round Let nature lead™ educational programming designed to engage communities in developing regenerative agriculture practices and holistic hospitality services.