Event Staff will work alongside the hospitality team to aid in the execution of events and functions occurring at Juneberry Ridge. As such, Event Staff members are accountable for maintaining standards of quality, ensuring premier service and integrity, and creating a world-class brand experience for clients, vendors, and guests. Hours will be geared around guest or hospitality demands, which are heavy during evening hours and on weekends. Candidates should be skilled, prepared and willing to manage different hospitality service team duties including, but not limited to housekeeping, kitchen and food service, dishwashing and serving high caliber guests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and the ability to interface and communicate with clients.
- Following protocol and instructions of event management
- Cleaning accommodations between departure and arrival in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the cleanliness, operational efficiency, and maintenance of event areas.
- Setting up and breaking down for events.
- Communicating customer issues regarding security, safety, or otherwise to the Event Manager(s).
- Operating POS (toast) for events and functions.
- Help in kitchen as needed to prepare food, prep plates, wash dishes, general cleaning.
- Taking garbage and trash to dumpster area
- Washing work areas, refrigerators, cooking equipment, walls, and floors
- Liaise with Hospitality Manager, Event Manager(s), Head Chef, Housekeeping as needed, regarding event flow and logistics.
- Remain useful and helpful for the overall success of the event.
- High School Diploma/GED; preferred.
- Ability to work and/or attend events on evenings and weekends.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs.
- High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances
- Ability to work solo and as a part of a group/team
- Attention to detail and a desire to help where needed
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic, supported by commitment and follow-through.
- Integrity, credibility, and an unwavering commitment to our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Must pass background check.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.